Friday, November 25, 2011

Day at the zoo



So Jaxson and I and Dustin went to the zoo this morning, since it was a nice day and Dustin had to work we just met him there, we went the kids part of the zoo, and went to the petting zoo, Jaxson seemed to enjoy the goats and was quite curious. It was really fun.  Thanksgiving was good, sadly we weren't able to make to Arizona, but went over to one of the guy's Dustin works with and had Thanksgiving dinner there.  School is going good, I switched programs I was doing the Dental Assistant Program, but realized it wasn't for me, so I switched to Patient Care Technican Program, and I really enjoy it.  I am doing really well I have a 93% in the class, which I have never gotten.  At the end of the program I am hoping to take an exam to become a CNA.  If that doesn't happen, I can either take an exam to become a phelbotimst or an EKG Tech.  Dustin is doing good, Jaxson is growing like a weed, its hard to believe that one minute he is a tiny little baby and in a blink of an eye he has turned in a little boy...where has the time gone? 


Here are his stats for 19 months almost 20 months

weight: I would say between 24 and 26 lbs
height: over 29 inches, he is a tall boy
developements: he climbs on anything and everything, walks around very good, loves giving kisses and loves (hugs), loves reading books either with mommy or by himself (he can sit in his room and go through his books for hours) loves playing with cars and his lawn mower, and playing with daddy's tools and "helping" daddy fix things around the house or his motorcyle, he can say hi, hello, bye, uh oh, cup, thank you,  no, ball.  he points at everything, and when he hears a plane he points and waves and says bye, he is good at getting things and putting things back when you ask.  i can't believe that he will be 2 in almost 4 months and that we will have another one also. and he loves to dance and run around the house and do circles around the coffee table.

Maddie is developing well,  last time i went to the ob my blood pressure was good and her heart rate was in the 140's, and my belly measured at 22 inches.  i had to do a 24 hour urine collection, to make sure i was not developing pre eclempsia (which I had with Jaxson), and I also did my 1 hr gluccose test, to make sure I am not developing gestational diabetes.  I go back to the doctor on December 9th.

Other than that life is going pretty good, busy but good, hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment