Sunday, September 2, 2012

extra extra

So I figured it has been awhile since I have updated this thing, and it's Sunday, I might as well.  So we moved about 3 weeks ago into one of our buddies house who moved back to Montana.  We are enjoying being back in a house and not in a tiny apartment anymore. Jaxson loves having a back yard to play in, he is growing like a weed, and talking a little bit more.  Maddie is now 6 months, but she won't be seeing the doctor until next month due to the Navy Hospital being super busy right now.  She is still sleeping thru the night and takes about 3 naps a day.  She is eating stage 2 baby food, and the only thing she doesn't like is squash suprisingly.  She rolls every where and is now sitting up on her own.  My guess she will be crawling within the next month or so. She is always happy and smiling unless she is hungry or tired, or gets frustrated because she can't figure out how to get to something that is not within her reach.  I am doing good, this pregnancy is going good, haven't been to sick, just mostly tired.  I am due Feb 6, and I go in on the 19th to find out whether it's a boy or a girl.  Dustin wants another boy, me I wouldn't mind another girl, but really I am fine with either one as long as the baby is healthy and gets here on time.  Dustin is doing good, the Navy is keeping him busy, he was gone for 7 days in August to do some fire fighting training up in the mountains.  He is suppose to be gone for about a month starting in October to do more training at Camp Penldton.  But he may not have to go due to having a hernia.  Other than that, not alot is happening on our end, although last Sunday we did experience two earthquakes.  But I will update again next month after Madison 6 month appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment