Tuesday, February 9, 2010

update

so since i haven't posted for awhile..and i am not sure if anyone is reading my blog..but might as well post something in case there are people who do. so last week went in for a my regular doctor's appointment and my blood pressure was high, that was last tuesday so they sent me to the hopsital to be monitored and to have blood drawn and pee in a cup. test results were normal wasn't throwing protein and my urine, and was not showing any signs of pre e. so they sent me home and told me to come in and have my blood pressure checked. so i went to the doctor yestarday and my blood pressure was 140/100, still high, you would think with being on bed rest that it would go down. so they sent me back to the hospital for more monitoring and testing, test came back as the same from last week. so they let me go home and put me on blood pressure medication, to see that helps. i am hoping it does, cause if it doesn't it's either i get stuck in the hospital until jaxson arrives or jaxson makes a very early apperance, which right now would be 9 wks early, and he doesn't need to come this early. so i am keeping my fingers crossed that this will work. on a lighter note, dustin and i got married, so now when jaxson arrives we will be one big happy family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment