Thursday, January 20, 2011

discourage..

so i am starting to feel discourage about my whole goal in losing my baby weight and than some..i know i just started..but it just feels like i am not seeing any results yet..i know that i will be building muscle at first and than start to lose the weight..but it's just fraustrating..cause i feel pressure from myself and pressure from the navy, because according to them i waited to long to lose the weight..REALLY!?...sorry that i have a son to take care of and i don't really feel like scarfing my time spent with him doing something else, yes it's partially my fault for waiting for so long to do, but i have been trying but between jaxson and working long crazy hours it's been difficult to find time to squeeze in losing weight. but i am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment