Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to my sweet and wonderful mom, without you I wouldn't be who I am today, you have always encourage me and supported me when I needed and sometimes when I thought I didn't but did. You have been a shoulder to cry on and someone to go to when i needed advice, you are the best mom a girl could ever ask for and I am so greatful to have you as my mom. I love you so very much Mom!!

And to the light of my life, oh how I love that boy so very much and am so very thankful that he choose me as his mom, he makes my day so much better every time I see his smiling face and hate Mondays cause that means I have to go back to work and can't be back home with him (only 60 days left until that happens.) I am so very lucky to have him in my life and hopefully one of these days we can add another one.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mother's out there, including my sister and sister in laws, my grandmas (biological and added by marriage) aunts and cousins, and all the other women who have impacted my life in one way or another. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, sweet daughter! Of all the things I have done in my life, being a mother is the very best! Your influence in Jaxson's life will impact not only him but future generations so remember that when you have those inevitable challenging moments and you may feel like what you do doesn't matter. Those little eyes will always be watching and little ears listening! Sure love you!

    ReplyDelete