Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Getting there slowly but surely

Cumulative Undergraduate GPA: 3.77

Credits Completed: 24.00
Credits Currently Scheduled: 19.00

You only have 49.00 credits to go!
Your estimated completion date is: 2/9/2015 



Those are my stats for school as of yesterday, this makes me very happy..the process of going back to school has been on going for 11 years, on and off since graduating from high school. It's funny I was cleaning yesterday and I just lost in my own thoughts thinking about school, and before every time I would try and go back to school I wasn't happy and lose focus and just give up. But now I have more motivation to go back to school, more of a reason and that is reason is my 3 wonderful kids.  I want to be able to have a way to provide for them if anything were to happen and I had to work, and I want to show them that getting a degree is important.  I just can't wait to have my degree in my hands and knowing that I was able to accomplish this while taking care of 3 kids. Because it has not been easy and there have been times since I have started where I just wanted to give up, but I know I can do this, I have proof with 2 A's and 1 B+ so far, so my hard work has shown results. So I am going to keep pushing and working towards that goal and the light at the end of that tunnel is getting closer and closer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment