Sunday, April 21, 2013

Life update (and two post in one day oh my!!)

So wanted to update on everything that has been going on lately, let's see Jaxson went in for his 3 yr check up, he is 29lbs and 39 inches, and his breathing has been doing good and he is a very active boy.  He is starting to talk more, but we are waiting on his birth certificate, and we have to take him to the local elementary school to get an IEP, and than we will be getting him into head start.  He told us the other day, friend come over? He was talking about a little boy who had been over the previous weekend that he played with while Dustin worked on his mom's truck, and it broke my heart because he is now understand the concept of friends and I so want him to have friends to play with.  We also took Kenzie in for her 2 month appointment this last Monday, at birth she weighted 7lbs 10oz, and when we took her in she was 9lbs 8oz, and 22 inches long, so the doctor had me switch her to 2oz every 2 hours and only let her sleep 5 hours at night. And I took her back on Friday, well she weighed 9lbs 8.6 oz, she had only gained 1/3 of an ounce. :(  So the doctor had blood work done to check her thyroid and for anemia and some other things. I also will be bringing her back this coming Friday, and the doctor said that if she has not gained a significant amount of weight they will have to admit her to the hospital.  So I am keeping my fingers crossed that when we go in on Friday she has gained enough weight so she doesn't have to be hospitalized. Madison is doing good, she is such a smart little girl, she is blowing kisses now and getting faster and faster every day since she tries to keep up with Jaxson.  The other day she walked up to me and said nigh nigh, and I told okay go to your room and go nigh nigh so she walked straight towards her crib and waited for me to put her down for a nap.  I am done with my first class, as of tomorrow so far I have a 98%, but we will see if it stays that way after my final paper and posts have been grades. I start my next class on Tuesday which is Psychology, a little nervous because I have taken it before and didn't do very well. We are planning on taking a vacation to Montana next month to go and check it out and look at places, since that is the plan to move out there come next year after Dustin gets out.  I am nervous and excited about moving out there, will miss being super close to family, but there are lots of jobs out there, and if we could we would move to Arizona but the job market out there isn't very good.  So we have to go were the jobs are, no matter how far away. 





No comments:

Post a Comment